- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Actress, Nancy Isime goes bald for new movie role
The 26-year-old played the role of a village palace maid who carries a secret on her back that will either cost her her life or wipe out the entire village.
The Edo state born actress took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a photo of herself sitting on the floor with her hair clean shaven, also introducing the character she played in the movie.
“Meet Ochone the village palace maid. She carries a secret on her back that will either cost her her life or wipe out the entire village. #OMAMBALATheMovie,” she wrote.
Last month, Nancy revealed that she had suicidal thoughts while growing up because she suffered depression as a child, further revealing that she tried to take her life.
Nancy won the Miss Valentine International beauty pageant in 2009 and began a career as an actress in the TV series Echoes in 2011.
She has since appeared in several films and is known for presenting gossip show The Squeeze and technology show What’s Hot.
In 2016 she replaced Toke Makinwa as the presenter of the popular show Trending on HipTV.
She is in Agatha Amata’s new movie Disguise.