- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Actress, Nancy Isime goes bald for new movie role
The 26-year-old played the role of a village palace maid who carries a secret on her back that will either cost her her life or wipe out the entire village.
The Edo state born actress took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a photo of herself sitting on the floor with her hair clean shaven, also introducing the character she played in the movie.
“Meet Ochone the village palace maid. She carries a secret on her back that will either cost her her life or wipe out the entire village. #OMAMBALATheMovie,” she wrote.
Last month, Nancy revealed that she had suicidal thoughts while growing up because she suffered depression as a child, further revealing that she tried to take her life.
Nancy won the Miss Valentine International beauty pageant in 2009 and began a career as an actress in the TV series Echoes in 2011.
She has since appeared in several films and is known for presenting gossip show The Squeeze and technology show What’s Hot.
In 2016 she replaced Toke Makinwa as the presenter of the popular show Trending on HipTV.
She is in Agatha Amata’s new movie Disguise.