- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Actress, Nancy Isime goes bald for new movie role
The 26-year-old played the role of a village palace maid who carries a secret on her back that will either cost her her life or wipe out the entire village.
The Edo state born actress took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a photo of herself sitting on the floor with her hair clean shaven, also introducing the character she played in the movie.
“Meet Ochone the village palace maid. She carries a secret on her back that will either cost her her life or wipe out the entire village. #OMAMBALATheMovie,” she wrote.
Last month, Nancy revealed that she had suicidal thoughts while growing up because she suffered depression as a child, further revealing that she tried to take her life.
Nancy won the Miss Valentine International beauty pageant in 2009 and began a career as an actress in the TV series Echoes in 2011.
She has since appeared in several films and is known for presenting gossip show The Squeeze and technology show What’s Hot.
In 2016 she replaced Toke Makinwa as the presenter of the popular show Trending on HipTV.
She is in Agatha Amata’s new movie Disguise.