- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Actress, Nancy Isime goes bald for new movie role
The 26-year-old played the role of a village palace maid who carries a secret on her back that will either cost her her life or wipe out the entire village.
The Edo state born actress took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a photo of herself sitting on the floor with her hair clean shaven, also introducing the character she played in the movie.
“Meet Ochone the village palace maid. She carries a secret on her back that will either cost her her life or wipe out the entire village. #OMAMBALATheMovie,” she wrote.
Last month, Nancy revealed that she had suicidal thoughts while growing up because she suffered depression as a child, further revealing that she tried to take her life.
Nancy won the Miss Valentine International beauty pageant in 2009 and began a career as an actress in the TV series Echoes in 2011.
She has since appeared in several films and is known for presenting gossip show The Squeeze and technology show What’s Hot.
In 2016 she replaced Toke Makinwa as the presenter of the popular show Trending on HipTV.
She is in Agatha Amata’s new movie Disguise.