- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Banky W Meet Up With Popular Kannywood Actress, Rahama Sadau On Set Of New Movie
Bankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W is still in Bauchi State where he teamed up with Rahama Sadau who was once banned from Kannywood.
Nigerians are anticipating the release of ‘Up North’ movie in which singer Banky W is playing a lead role.
In some of the photos shared online, Banky W played the role of a youth corper who was punished by soldiers at the NYSC camp for an unknown offence.
The latest pictures from the scenes in the movie released show Banky W working alongside the beautiful Rahama Sadau who is one of the most talented actors in the Hausa film industry known as Kannywood.
See more photos: