- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
Bankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W is still in Bauchi State where he teamed up with Rahama Sadau who was once banned from Kannywood.
Nigerians are anticipating the release of ‘Up North’ movie in which singer Banky W is playing a lead role.
In some of the photos shared online, Banky W played the role of a youth corper who was punished by soldiers at the NYSC camp for an unknown offence.
The latest pictures from the scenes in the movie released show Banky W working alongside the beautiful Rahama Sadau who is one of the most talented actors in the Hausa film industry known as Kannywood.
See more photos: