- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Banky W Meet Up With Popular Kannywood Actress, Rahama Sadau On Set Of New Movie
Bankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W is still in Bauchi State where he teamed up with Rahama Sadau who was once banned from Kannywood.
Nigerians are anticipating the release of ‘Up North’ movie in which singer Banky W is playing a lead role.
In some of the photos shared online, Banky W played the role of a youth corper who was punished by soldiers at the NYSC camp for an unknown offence.
The latest pictures from the scenes in the movie released show Banky W working alongside the beautiful Rahama Sadau who is one of the most talented actors in the Hausa film industry known as Kannywood.
See more photos: