- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Recall a couple of days ago, we revealed that the singer’s white wedding was cancelled due to her being pregnant.
We reported that the two love birds won’t be having a white wedding (there is the widespread belief that the purpose of a white wedding is to magnify the envious virginity status of the bride, and since Simi is now pregnant, the purpose has been defeated which is why a white wedding won’t be holding) as against earlier reports that it will be holding a day after their traditional wedding which was yesterday, 10th of January, 2018.
It would be recalled that some fans have been complaining about the large size of Simi’s tummy with some alleging that she could be pregnant for Mr. Gold or rapper Falz. The 30-year old songstress laughed it off and linked it to normal belly fat.