- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Recall a couple of days ago, we revealed that the singer’s white wedding was cancelled due to her being pregnant.
We reported that the two love birds won’t be having a white wedding (there is the widespread belief that the purpose of a white wedding is to magnify the envious virginity status of the bride, and since Simi is now pregnant, the purpose has been defeated which is why a white wedding won’t be holding) as against earlier reports that it will be holding a day after their traditional wedding which was yesterday, 10th of January, 2018.
It would be recalled that some fans have been complaining about the large size of Simi’s tummy with some alleging that she could be pregnant for Mr. Gold or rapper Falz. The 30-year old songstress laughed it off and linked it to normal belly fat.