- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Recall a couple of days ago, we revealed that the singer’s white wedding was cancelled due to her being pregnant.
We reported that the two love birds won’t be having a white wedding (there is the widespread belief that the purpose of a white wedding is to magnify the envious virginity status of the bride, and since Simi is now pregnant, the purpose has been defeated which is why a white wedding won’t be holding) as against earlier reports that it will be holding a day after their traditional wedding which was yesterday, 10th of January, 2018.
It would be recalled that some fans have been complaining about the large size of Simi’s tummy with some alleging that she could be pregnant for Mr. Gold or rapper Falz. The 30-year old songstress laughed it off and linked it to normal belly fat.