- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Here are 3 healthy food companies that you need on your radar
Your food choices each day affect your health, how you feel today, tomorrow, and in the future. A nutritious, well-balanced diet helps you maintain your body’s overall function and here are 3 companies showing you the way.
Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases and promote your overall health.
Obesity is on the rise all over the world and even for people at a healthy weight, a poor diet is associated with major health risks that can cause illness and even death. These include heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, and certain types of cancer. By making smart food choices, you can help protect yourself.
Eating healthy isn’t always easy, but committing to a healthy diet can be one of the smartest decisions you ever make. Why? Not only can eating well make you look and feel better, but you will have more energy, better moods and be more productive.
We know how tempting it is to pop out for a quick lunch and gab something unhealthy but these 3 food companies are here to revolutionise the way we feed our bodies. From interesting salads to a fusion of local flavours, eating healthy certainly does not have to be boring.
Before reaching for that rice or swallow, check out these 3 healthy options.
Trust us, your body will thank you!
1. The Healthy Salad Company
The Healthy Salad Company creates wholesome food that has been crafted with love and made by hand. The Lagos- based gourmet salad company are know for their exquisite salads and unique combinations.
From smoky quinoa salad to a meaty grilled steak on a bed of herb pasta, healthy food certainly doesn’t mean boring. Everything they make is made to order and good food takes time so make sure you pre-order to enjoy your sumptuous, healthy meal the next day.
The Healthy Salad Company will introduce you to new flavour combinations and educate your palette on the ins and outs of tasty and nutritious food.
2. Snaxx, Salads and Sides