- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Five inmates in Ikoyi prison electrocuted to death
- BREAKING: Court upholds IGP’s power to recruit
First Sony, now Universal Publishing has also dropped R Kelly
Last week Sony records announced they were parting ways with R Kelly in the wake of backlash from the ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ documentary on Lifetime. Universal Publishing has followed suit…
Universal Music Publishing Group has quietly dropped R. Kelly from its songwriter roster, months before his label, Sony Music’s RCA Records, ended its recording contract with him Jan. 18.
“UMPG no longer represents R. Kelly,” a company spokesperson confirmed to Billboard.
The move happened last spring, according to sources.