- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle reportedly spent $430,000 – which is N150 million – on her lavish baby-shower in New York.
The seven-months pregnant member of the British Royalty touched down in New York City on Friday to attend a baby shower being thrown for her by her nearest and dearest pals after spending Valentine’s Day with Prince Harry.
Meghan’s baby shower took place in The Mark Hotel Grand Penthouse Suite, which boasts gorgeous views of Central Park.
She then left the US by private jet on Wednesday night from Teterboro, New Jersey, on a plane that costs $125,000 per trip. Between lavish gifts from friends, to the cost of her Royal Protection security and extravagant dinners, the royal’s week in the city amounted to $430,896.98.
See Photos below;