- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Seun Kuti to perform at 61st Grammy Awards
Seun Kuti, the Afrobeat singer, and son of the late legend, Fela has been listed as one of the performers at the 61st Grammy Awards.
This was contained in a statement on the Grammys’ website, published on Thursday.
“The prelude to music’s biggest night will also feature performances by current nominated singer/songwriter Snatam Kaur, trumpeter Craig Morris and dance duo Sofi Tukker.
“Nigerian Afrobeat artist, Seun Kuti and Malian singer/songwriter Fatoumata Diawara will also perform together, and Ángela Aguilar, Aida Cuevas, and Natalia Lafourcade will unite for the first time ever to perform “La Llorona,” a Mexican folkloric classic all three artists have recorded during their career.