- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Seun Kuti to perform at 61st Grammy Awards
Seun Kuti, the Afrobeat singer, and son of the late legend, Fela has been listed as one of the performers at the 61st Grammy Awards.
This was contained in a statement on the Grammys’ website, published on Thursday.
“The prelude to music’s biggest night will also feature performances by current nominated singer/songwriter Snatam Kaur, trumpeter Craig Morris and dance duo Sofi Tukker.
“Nigerian Afrobeat artist, Seun Kuti and Malian singer/songwriter Fatoumata Diawara will also perform together, and Ángela Aguilar, Aida Cuevas, and Natalia Lafourcade will unite for the first time ever to perform “La Llorona,” a Mexican folkloric classic all three artists have recorded during their career.