- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Teni Apata burst into tears during a stage performance, as she poured out her emotional side as she sang her recent hit single.
Teni had her industry nite on the 30th of January and couldn’t contain her emotions as she cried on stage during one of her performances.
While the talented singer was performing her recent single; “Uyo Meyo,” she felt overwhelmed by the love shown her from the crowd and she eventually burst into tears.
Watch the video below;
Teni earlier this year paid a tribute to her dad Simeon Olaosebikan Apata who was murdered by hired assassins 24 year ago.
Their father was a retired Nigerian Army Brigadier-General and he was assassinated on January 8, 1995. She wrote:
“APATA GANGA!!!!! ERINLAKATABU!!!!!! Hey daddy your little girl ain’t so little anymore, yah girl is going on tour, yah little Teni is now MAKANAKI, I wish you were here to hear people sing my songs word for word.
They thought killing you was the end, but we only just started, we are taking this to the ?. And yes I did it, I graduated from the university. I’m working really hard to make you smile wherever you are. RIP to the bravest man I’ve ever heard of.
Bad boy benzy! OGA, philanthropist, soldier, business man, Thank you for all the lives you touched. Love you always till we meet again. “Won ro pe o tan, sugbon olorun so pe o ku, omo laso”