- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
How a Warri girl trapped me in school – Bovi
Nigerian comedian, Bovi has shared the experience of how he fell “mugu” for a lady he knew back in school.
According to him, the lady used seduction to have her way with him.
Bovi shared on social media:
“Tori olorun!! In university I had this classmate. Pat (not real name) was a beautiful black warri girl. Exams were fast approaching. Though Pat and I were cool, she started to draw nearer.
She would sneak up on me in the library while I read; her breasts pressing against my back and her warm breath gently fanning my ear lobe. “Wetin you dey read”, she would casually ask. I honestly thought Pat was in love but before that thought could grow, she cut short her seduction process. Or let’s say she jumped to the end once she saw I was buying her every move and aiming for the kill. What She actually wanted was to sit next to me during exams.
Fast forward to days to the exam, we had rehearsals late into the night (theatre-arts department). There was a cult war going on off campus and being on campus at that time meant we weren’t safe.