- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
How a Warri girl trapped me in school – Bovi
Nigerian comedian, Bovi has shared the experience of how he fell “mugu” for a lady he knew back in school.
According to him, the lady used seduction to have her way with him.
Bovi shared on social media:
“Tori olorun!! In university I had this classmate. Pat (not real name) was a beautiful black warri girl. Exams were fast approaching. Though Pat and I were cool, she started to draw nearer.
She would sneak up on me in the library while I read; her breasts pressing against my back and her warm breath gently fanning my ear lobe. “Wetin you dey read”, she would casually ask. I honestly thought Pat was in love but before that thought could grow, she cut short her seduction process. Or let’s say she jumped to the end once she saw I was buying her every move and aiming for the kill. What She actually wanted was to sit next to me during exams.
Fast forward to days to the exam, we had rehearsals late into the night (theatre-arts department). There was a cult war going on off campus and being on campus at that time meant we weren’t safe.