- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Nigerian Woman dragged for taking ‘street begging’ as her profession in Canada
A Nigerian woman begging in Canada has enraged a man who felt disgusted at her for leaving her country to solicit for alms on another continent.
The woman in question, upon interrogation revealed that she left Nigeria to have a good life abroad.
She also claimed to have finished from York University in Toronto, Canada and even got a job which has ended.
She also revealed that the Canadian government pays her but the money is small as she has to pay for her rent, take care of her son and that things have been difficult for them.
When she was asked why she can’t have a good life in Nigeria, the woman said the economy is bad and that the leaders are corrupt.
The Canadian man also blasted Nigeria as he berated citizens for leaving their country to seek for better life abroad rather than take care of their own country.
Watch video below.