- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
A Nigerian lady, Victoria Adewole, is seeking for help to retrieve her three kids that were allegedly taken away from her in September 2008.
In a video she posted on social media, Ms. Adewole who was in tears, said she lives in Sweden and that the Swedish government forecfully took away her kids on grounds that she is not mentally stable.
In the Video, Adewole said she has gone through medical examinations and that doctors have certified her mentally stable but the Swedish government have refused to hand her back her children.
Watch her passionate appeal in the video she shared below.