- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
A Nigerian lady, Victoria Adewole, is seeking for help to retrieve her three kids that were allegedly taken away from her in September 2008.
In a video she posted on social media, Ms. Adewole who was in tears, said she lives in Sweden and that the Swedish government forecfully took away her kids on grounds that she is not mentally stable.
In the Video, Adewole said she has gone through medical examinations and that doctors have certified her mentally stable but the Swedish government have refused to hand her back her children.
Watch her passionate appeal in the video she shared below.