- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
A boy who decided to tow the path of trending underwear theft, got more than he bargained for as he was left bloodied by angry residents of Osun state.
It was gathered that the boy stole a bra and pant but was nabbed before he could make away with them at Mayfair area in Ile-ife part of the state..
The boy’s head was broken during a mass beating he received from the mob.
In the course of interrogation, the boy alleged that he was sent by a Hausa man to bring the underwear for a fee.
Pleas from other residents prevented further mob action on the boy before he was taken away by the police.
See video below;