- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
- BREAKING: Customs orders complete border import, export ban
- BREAKING: Aisha Buhari leaves UK for Nigeria
A boy who decided to tow the path of trending underwear theft, got more than he bargained for as he was left bloodied by angry residents of Osun state.
It was gathered that the boy stole a bra and pant but was nabbed before he could make away with them at Mayfair area in Ile-ife part of the state..
The boy’s head was broken during a mass beating he received from the mob.
In the course of interrogation, the boy alleged that he was sent by a Hausa man to bring the underwear for a fee.
Pleas from other residents prevented further mob action on the boy before he was taken away by the police.
See video below;