- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nigerian Lady raises alarm over fake Palm Oil being sold in market, shares photos
A Nigerian lady identified as Miracle Emmanuel, is full of gratitude to God after avoiding what would have been disastrous to her health.
According to the lady, the palm oil she bought from the market turned out to be a poisonous substance.
Taking to her Facebook page to narrate her experience, she wrote;
“Father I thank you for saving and preserving my life. Everything now have turn to chemical.Imagine I bought palm oil from mararaba market and on getting home to cook beans the oil turn to poisonous oil. God am grateful for your love.”