- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Motherhood has not been easy for me – Yvonne Nelson
Actress Yvonne Nelson has admitted that motherhood has not been easy for her. The Ghanaian actress welcomed a baby girl, Ryan Roberts, for British photographer, Jamie Roberts, about a year ago.
According Yvonne Nelson, motherhood is something difficult to combine with a busy schedule such as hers.
“It’s been almost a year and some weeks and I can confidently say it has not been easy at all. The waking up at dawn when the baby is awake and all the things that come with motherhood is not an easy task,” she told Akwasi Aboakye on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review.
However, Yvonne Nelson says she has come to respect her mother now that she is challenged with motherhood.
“I have come to respect my mother after being a mother. She raised three children and gave us the best of training. The love for her has increased,” she added.