- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Motherhood has not been easy for me – Yvonne Nelson
Actress Yvonne Nelson has admitted that motherhood has not been easy for her. The Ghanaian actress welcomed a baby girl, Ryan Roberts, for British photographer, Jamie Roberts, about a year ago.
According Yvonne Nelson, motherhood is something difficult to combine with a busy schedule such as hers.
“It’s been almost a year and some weeks and I can confidently say it has not been easy at all. The waking up at dawn when the baby is awake and all the things that come with motherhood is not an easy task,” she told Akwasi Aboakye on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review.
However, Yvonne Nelson says she has come to respect her mother now that she is challenged with motherhood.
“I have come to respect my mother after being a mother. She raised three children and gave us the best of training. The love for her has increased,” she added.