- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Motherhood has not been easy for me – Yvonne Nelson
Actress Yvonne Nelson has admitted that motherhood has not been easy for her. The Ghanaian actress welcomed a baby girl, Ryan Roberts, for British photographer, Jamie Roberts, about a year ago.
According Yvonne Nelson, motherhood is something difficult to combine with a busy schedule such as hers.
“It’s been almost a year and some weeks and I can confidently say it has not been easy at all. The waking up at dawn when the baby is awake and all the things that come with motherhood is not an easy task,” she told Akwasi Aboakye on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review.
However, Yvonne Nelson says she has come to respect her mother now that she is challenged with motherhood.
“I have come to respect my mother after being a mother. She raised three children and gave us the best of training. The love for her has increased,” she added.