- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Toolz already want another baby, months after giving birth
Few months after welcoming her first child, a baby boy, with her hubby, Captain Tunde, Popular On-Air Personality, Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru-Demuren who seems to be enjoying motherhood has declared on social media that she wants another baby.
Recall that Tolu Oniru, popularly known as Toolz,who is a talk show host, and presenter, best known for hosting The Midday Show on The Beat 99.9 FM welcomed a baby in the UK with her husband captain Tunde Demuren.
The couple before the birth of the baby, had been trying to have a child for a while.
Toolz’ husband, Captain Tunde Demuren revealed that she sacrificed her job, business, and home just to make sure she had a safe delivery.