- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Cardi B and Offset have shown the world that they are truly back together again as they kissed on the red carpet of the 2019 Grammy Awards held on February 10.
Both rappers went their separate ways last year after news broke out that Offset had cheated on Cardi B. By December, the couple started getting back together slowly.
Opening up about their marriage, Cardi B told Harper’s Bazaar:
“I didn’t want to go to marriage counseling.”
“He suggested it, but it’s like, ‘I don’t want to go.”
“There’s no counselor or nothing that could make me change my mind.”
Since their reunion, they’ve been spotted at parties, night clubs and a few outings, but their appearance together at the 2019 Grammy Awards finally prove all is now well between them as they shared a kiss.