- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Cardi B and Offset have shown the world that they are truly back together again as they kissed on the red carpet of the 2019 Grammy Awards held on February 10.
Both rappers went their separate ways last year after news broke out that Offset had cheated on Cardi B. By December, the couple started getting back together slowly.
Opening up about their marriage, Cardi B told Harper’s Bazaar:
“I didn’t want to go to marriage counseling.”
“He suggested it, but it’s like, ‘I don’t want to go.”
“There’s no counselor or nothing that could make me change my mind.”
Since their reunion, they’ve been spotted at parties, night clubs and a few outings, but their appearance together at the 2019 Grammy Awards finally prove all is now well between them as they shared a kiss.