- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
Cardi B and Offset have shown the world that they are truly back together again as they kissed on the red carpet of the 2019 Grammy Awards held on February 10.
Both rappers went their separate ways last year after news broke out that Offset had cheated on Cardi B. By December, the couple started getting back together slowly.
Opening up about their marriage, Cardi B told Harper’s Bazaar:
“I didn’t want to go to marriage counseling.”
“He suggested it, but it’s like, ‘I don’t want to go.”
“There’s no counselor or nothing that could make me change my mind.”
Since their reunion, they’ve been spotted at parties, night clubs and a few outings, but their appearance together at the 2019 Grammy Awards finally prove all is now well between them as they shared a kiss.