- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
2019 Elections: Funke Akindele reveals major cause of violence
Ahead of the 2019 presidential election, Nigerian celebrities and others have been dishing out advice on promoting peace and voting.
Popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has now revealed the major cause of violence in Nigeria’s election.
Akindele, while advising Nigerians ahead of the 2019 election, urged the public to avoid being provoked.
The mother of twin boys wrote:
“Provocation is the cause of major violence in elections in Nigeria. Don’t be provoked. Avoid provoking others.
“Respect everyone. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Let’s make 2019 elections safe, secure and credible.”