- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
2019 Elections: Funke Akindele reveals major cause of violence
Ahead of the 2019 presidential election, Nigerian celebrities and others have been dishing out advice on promoting peace and voting.
Popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has now revealed the major cause of violence in Nigeria’s election.
Akindele, while advising Nigerians ahead of the 2019 election, urged the public to avoid being provoked.
The mother of twin boys wrote:
“Provocation is the cause of major violence in elections in Nigeria. Don’t be provoked. Avoid provoking others.
“Respect everyone. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Let’s make 2019 elections safe, secure and credible.”