- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
2019 Elections: Funke Akindele reveals major cause of violence
Ahead of the 2019 presidential election, Nigerian celebrities and others have been dishing out advice on promoting peace and voting.
Popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has now revealed the major cause of violence in Nigeria’s election.
Akindele, while advising Nigerians ahead of the 2019 election, urged the public to avoid being provoked.
The mother of twin boys wrote:
“Provocation is the cause of major violence in elections in Nigeria. Don’t be provoked. Avoid provoking others.
“Respect everyone. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Let’s make 2019 elections safe, secure and credible.”