- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Yvonne Nelson defends her baby daughter for being on social media
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has stated that her daughter Ryn Roberts is protected by God despite the fact that she is exposed to social media at a tender age.
Yvonne Nelson had the baby for British photographer Jamie Roberts whom she recently opened up about their split.
Since giving birth to Ryn, Yvonne Nelson has flaunted the baby girl on social media where she has her own account, a thing many have criticized.
Reacting to their criticism, Yvonne Nelson said:
“They have a point because of security and safety but for me, I believe that it’s God who watches over us.
Once in a while, I post her picture online, I don’t post her all the time, she has her own Instagram page though.
She had her page even before I had her, she is just on Instagram and her father is a photographer, so, if I do not post her, her dad will do, but I’m the only one managing her page… I hardly post her on my personal page”, she stated.