- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Yvonne Nelson defends her baby daughter for being on social media
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has stated that her daughter Ryn Roberts is protected by God despite the fact that she is exposed to social media at a tender age.
Yvonne Nelson had the baby for British photographer Jamie Roberts whom she recently opened up about their split.
Since giving birth to Ryn, Yvonne Nelson has flaunted the baby girl on social media where she has her own account, a thing many have criticized.
Reacting to their criticism, Yvonne Nelson said:
“They have a point because of security and safety but for me, I believe that it’s God who watches over us.
Once in a while, I post her picture online, I don’t post her all the time, she has her own Instagram page though.
She had her page even before I had her, she is just on Instagram and her father is a photographer, so, if I do not post her, her dad will do, but I’m the only one managing her page… I hardly post her on my personal page”, she stated.