- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Yvonne Nelson defends her baby daughter for being on social media
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has stated that her daughter Ryn Roberts is protected by God despite the fact that she is exposed to social media at a tender age.
Yvonne Nelson had the baby for British photographer Jamie Roberts whom she recently opened up about their split.
Since giving birth to Ryn, Yvonne Nelson has flaunted the baby girl on social media where she has her own account, a thing many have criticized.
Reacting to their criticism, Yvonne Nelson said:
“They have a point because of security and safety but for me, I believe that it’s God who watches over us.
Once in a while, I post her picture online, I don’t post her all the time, she has her own Instagram page though.
She had her page even before I had her, she is just on Instagram and her father is a photographer, so, if I do not post her, her dad will do, but I’m the only one managing her page… I hardly post her on my personal page”, she stated.