- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
“Ghanaian Companies are stingy” – Yvonne Nelson
Actress Yvonne Nelson has stated that Ghanaian corporate companies are very stingy and only ask her out for dinner. According to her, when she goes to offices to seek for sponsorship for her projects, the only thing they can offer is to take her out for dinner.
Yvonne Nelson made this known while speaking on the “Atuu” show with Abeiku Santana on UTV.
“Ghanaian companies are stingy. They will only waste your time. You will take your proposal on several occasions and in the end they ask you, Can we go out? Can we have dinner?”
Yvonne Nelson went on to state that she doesn’t entertain such request especially when she came with a mindset for business.
“I didn’t come to your office to have dinner with you. I came to do business. You don’t entertain stuff like that”, she added.