- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
“Ghanaian Companies are stingy” – Yvonne Nelson
Actress Yvonne Nelson has stated that Ghanaian corporate companies are very stingy and only ask her out for dinner. According to her, when she goes to offices to seek for sponsorship for her projects, the only thing they can offer is to take her out for dinner.
Yvonne Nelson made this known while speaking on the “Atuu” show with Abeiku Santana on UTV.
“Ghanaian companies are stingy. They will only waste your time. You will take your proposal on several occasions and in the end they ask you, Can we go out? Can we have dinner?”
Yvonne Nelson went on to state that she doesn’t entertain such request especially when she came with a mindset for business.
“I didn’t come to your office to have dinner with you. I came to do business. You don’t entertain stuff like that”, she added.