- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
“Ghanaian Companies are stingy” – Yvonne Nelson
Actress Yvonne Nelson has stated that Ghanaian corporate companies are very stingy and only ask her out for dinner. According to her, when she goes to offices to seek for sponsorship for her projects, the only thing they can offer is to take her out for dinner.
Yvonne Nelson made this known while speaking on the “Atuu” show with Abeiku Santana on UTV.
“Ghanaian companies are stingy. They will only waste your time. You will take your proposal on several occasions and in the end they ask you, Can we go out? Can we have dinner?”
Yvonne Nelson went on to state that she doesn’t entertain such request especially when she came with a mindset for business.
“I didn’t come to your office to have dinner with you. I came to do business. You don’t entertain stuff like that”, she added.