- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
“Ghanaian Companies are stingy” – Yvonne Nelson
Actress Yvonne Nelson has stated that Ghanaian corporate companies are very stingy and only ask her out for dinner. According to her, when she goes to offices to seek for sponsorship for her projects, the only thing they can offer is to take her out for dinner.
Yvonne Nelson made this known while speaking on the “Atuu” show with Abeiku Santana on UTV.
“Ghanaian companies are stingy. They will only waste your time. You will take your proposal on several occasions and in the end they ask you, Can we go out? Can we have dinner?”
Yvonne Nelson went on to state that she doesn’t entertain such request especially when she came with a mindset for business.
“I didn’t come to your office to have dinner with you. I came to do business. You don’t entertain stuff like that”, she added.