- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
“Ghanaian Companies are stingy” – Yvonne Nelson
Actress Yvonne Nelson has stated that Ghanaian corporate companies are very stingy and only ask her out for dinner. According to her, when she goes to offices to seek for sponsorship for her projects, the only thing they can offer is to take her out for dinner.
Yvonne Nelson made this known while speaking on the “Atuu” show with Abeiku Santana on UTV.
“Ghanaian companies are stingy. They will only waste your time. You will take your proposal on several occasions and in the end they ask you, Can we go out? Can we have dinner?”
Yvonne Nelson went on to state that she doesn’t entertain such request especially when she came with a mindset for business.
“I didn’t come to your office to have dinner with you. I came to do business. You don’t entertain stuff like that”, she added.