- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Uche Maduagwu Slams Davido for not being on Beyonce’s album
Following the excitement surrounding Beyonce’s new album, The Gift, in which she featured several Nigerians artistes including Wizkid, social media critic, Uche Maduagwu, has taken to social media to weigh in.
He started off his message with a congratulatory message to Wizkid for being selected to be part of the project and then in the rest of the message, threw major shade at fellow music superstar, Davido for missing the opportunity due to his arrogance and lack of humility.
“@wizkidayo Did not mention your name to Beyonce because you are not humble, keep your congratulations… Oga, see what your arrogance has done to you? If you had accepted #Wizkid as the King of #Naija music, will he not have also begged @beyonce to include you in the #LionKing album?
“Even Dangote that is the richest man in #Africa, he is still humble, he does not carry shoulder like he is the one that brought everyone to #Lagos. Honestly, the Fake #LOVE in this entertainment industry is too much, just because others were not born with a silver spoon that does not make them inferior.
“Right now, as far as #America and the #world is concerned, only those who featured on #Beyonce album are regarded as A-List singers in #Nigeria, the #entertainment game has changed, I have gotten @chrissyteigen attention in #Hollywood, so, I can tell you that it does not matter the next #American singer you feature, the question remains, is that American singer as big as Beyonce? “
His message is coming after Davido took to social media to congratulate his colleagues whom he described as ‘brothers and sisters’, for being a part of the iconic musical project.
Recall that WITHINNIGERIA previously reported that the top songstress featured African singers Wizkid, Burna Boy, Mr. Eazi, Yem Alade, Tiwa Savage, Shatta Wale amongst others on the music project titled The Gift.
As expected, upon the release of the album on Friday, July 19, social media users managed to pick up the supremacy battle again about who the biggest act is between Wizkid and Davido.