- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Slain Channels TV reporter, Precious Owolabi’s body moves to family house in Kaduna
The body of Mr. Precious Owolabi, a National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, member killed in Monday’s clash between the police and members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, has been moved to his parents’ home in Zaria, Kaduna State.
A senior member of NYSC management confirmed this to Journalists at the scheme’s national directorate in Abuja on Tuesday.
The source revealed that NYSC Director-General, Brig.-Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim, led other top officials of the Scheme to the National Hospital Morgue Abuja to pay their last respect to Owolabi.
Owolabi was on his primary assignment with Channels TV before his unfortunate death.
According to the source, Ibrahim inspected Owolabi’s body shortly before it was into loaded into a waiting an ambulance the trip to Zaria.
“Owolabi’s body has been taken from the National Hospital mortuary where it is kept to Zaria in Kaduna State,” he said.