- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
A former peace ambassador, Irene Onwuka has stated that she built herself with the help of no man. She made this known on Instagram where she shared a picture of herself in a lovely suit to mark her birthday.
According to Irene Onwuka who is thanking God for her success, the narrative that a woman can only be successful with the help of a man is a big lie which he has busted.
“A BOSS is when you can dominate a world of both male n Female n be successful in it. What a man can do a woman can do better 🌹 iam A BOSS and I know it !!! I have toiled both day n night , under the Sun n rain to carve a niche for my self to be successful in my Field and when I look back And see how God crowned my Success I give him all the praise , I Built myself without no Man, just like the narrative goes she’s successful becos She has a man who helps her that’s a bold Lie I’m IRENE ONWUKA because I fought hard to stand in frontline of both men n women to defend myself, Work, My Job n my Believe.Happy birthday to me Again.”