- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
A former peace ambassador, Irene Onwuka has stated that she built herself with the help of no man. She made this known on Instagram where she shared a picture of herself in a lovely suit to mark her birthday.
According to Irene Onwuka who is thanking God for her success, the narrative that a woman can only be successful with the help of a man is a big lie which he has busted.
“A BOSS is when you can dominate a world of both male n Female n be successful in it. What a man can do a woman can do better 🌹 iam A BOSS and I know it !!! I have toiled both day n night , under the Sun n rain to carve a niche for my self to be successful in my Field and when I look back And see how God crowned my Success I give him all the praise , I Built myself without no Man, just like the narrative goes she’s successful becos She has a man who helps her that’s a bold Lie I’m IRENE ONWUKA because I fought hard to stand in frontline of both men n women to defend myself, Work, My Job n my Believe.Happy birthday to me Again.”