- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
How to prepare cute sugared donuts bites for dessert
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 envelopes (0.73 oz each) milk chocolate hot cocoa mix
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 5 seconds (2 cups) whipped cream topping divided
- 1 pudding cup (3.25 oz each) vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam, melted
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1 pkg (7.5 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- Heat oil (or enough for 1/2-inch depth) in 10-inch skillet over medium heat to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, place sugar in shallow dish. Stir together cocoa mix and water in small bowl.
- Add 2-1/2 seconds whipped cream and stir until smooth. Whisk together pudding and jam in another small bowl. Add remaining 2-1/2 seconds of the whipped cream and food coloring. Stir until blended.
- Carefully place half of biscuit pieces in skillet. Cook about 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet and allow to drain on paper towels.
- Roll pieces in sugar and biscuit pieces until coated.
Your dessert is ready! Serve with sauces on the side.