- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
HIV activist moves her followers to tears as she narrates the heartbreaking story of how she was raped and lost her womb
A radio host living with HIV told the story of how she was raped from age 5, lost her womb, and became HIV positive.
The HIV activist tweeted:
I was molested at the age of 5 and raped twice (once by a policeman).I did 3 abortions,lost a son at 16, dropped out of matric,diagnosed HIV positive and lost my womb in my early 20s.Currently living with depression and a kidney disease. What matters is, I’M STILL HERE!
Her tweet has been retweeted multiple times with Twitter users encouraging her.