- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
HIV activist moves her followers to tears as she narrates the heartbreaking story of how she was raped and lost her womb
A radio host living with HIV told the story of how she was raped from age 5, lost her womb, and became HIV positive.
The HIV activist tweeted:
I was molested at the age of 5 and raped twice (once by a policeman).I did 3 abortions,lost a son at 16, dropped out of matric,diagnosed HIV positive and lost my womb in my early 20s.Currently living with depression and a kidney disease. What matters is, I’M STILL HERE!
Her tweet has been retweeted multiple times with Twitter users encouraging her.