- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
I’m not your friend – T. Lolo responds to Davido’s apology
After allegedly body-shaming a certain barrister identified as T. Lolo, Nigerian singer, Davido tendered an apology, which still doesn’t seem to go well with the aggrieved lady.
Davido, in a lengthy post on his social media explained that Temi and her man knows him personally and could have easily reached out to him privately but she opted for calling him out online and that hurt him uncontrollably.
However, T.Lolo has taken to her Instastory to to deny knowing Davido personally and claimed she is neither his friend.
Davido also clear the air on the alleged beef between him and Wizkid and he insisted that the duo are in good terms.