- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Ahead of the elections set to hold on Saturday 23, February, it appears a Nigerian celebrity contesting has stopped by at the residence of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola, for some candid advise.
Popular Nigerian singer Bankole Wellington also known by many as Banky W, recently took to his social media page to share a picture in which he was spotted striking a pose with the businessman.
Banky who is contesting to represent the Eti-Osa constituency under the umbrella of the Modern Democratic Party (MDP), accompanied the photo post with a caption in which he had heartily thanked Otedola for accommodating his presence.
He went on to express his appreciation for the words of encouragement and advise he had received from the business mogul.
“Egbon @femiotedola.. thank you SO much for your time, advice, and encouragement. I am forever grateful. God bless you Sir.”
See the post below:
A visit to Otedola’s Instagram page also revealed that he had posted a similar picture. In his caption, he revealed that he was heading to the gym when the politician stopped by. He cheered him up with the thumbs up emoticon.
See his post below: