- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Ahead of the elections set to hold on Saturday 23, February, it appears a Nigerian celebrity contesting has stopped by at the residence of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola, for some candid advise.
Popular Nigerian singer Bankole Wellington also known by many as Banky W, recently took to his social media page to share a picture in which he was spotted striking a pose with the businessman.
Banky who is contesting to represent the Eti-Osa constituency under the umbrella of the Modern Democratic Party (MDP), accompanied the photo post with a caption in which he had heartily thanked Otedola for accommodating his presence.
He went on to express his appreciation for the words of encouragement and advise he had received from the business mogul.
“Egbon @femiotedola.. thank you SO much for your time, advice, and encouragement. I am forever grateful. God bless you Sir.”
See the post below:
A visit to Otedola’s Instagram page also revealed that he had posted a similar picture. In his caption, he revealed that he was heading to the gym when the politician stopped by. He cheered him up with the thumbs up emoticon.
See his post below: