- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
PHOTO: Jocelyn Savage and Azriel Clary, R Kelly’s ride or die lovers, show up in court to defend their man
R Kelly’s ride or die lovers, Jocelyn Savage and Azriel Clary, showed up in court to defend their man, though their parents claim they have been brainwashed.
R. Kelly had yesterday turned himself into the South booking of the Chicago Police Department Friday evening. He later had his bail set at $1 million by a judge, on charges the singer sexually abused four females from 1998 to 2010.
Appearing in court were Azriel Clary and Joycelyn Savage — the two women living with the singer whose parents have claimed are being held against their will.
Clary’s parents have said they have had little to no contact with their daughter in the past three years.
Both women were initially seated one row in front of Clary’s father, but later moved up a row and ignored his attempt to speak with his daughter. Speaking to the media after the hearing, high-profile attorney Michael Avenatti, said;
“Their daughter has been brainwashed by Mr. Kelly and his handlers,”
“I think it’s disgraceful that Mr. Kelly came here today — had his enablers and his handlers come here today — with an eye towards keeping their daughter from them.
Jocelyn Savage and Azriel Clary walked out of the courthouse after the hearing and did not answer reporters’ questions.
R. Kelly is scheduled to be back in court on Monday.