- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Pastor Alph Lukau, founder and General Overseer of Alleluia Ministries International, South Africa, has visited a hospital to heal the sick, after being mocked for a fake resurrection miracle.
This happened after he was challenged to heal the sick in hospitals.
The pastor made the headlines after claiming to have brought back to life a dead man during the Sunday service.
The pastor claimed that the ‘deceased’ had spent the weekend at the mortuary before he was brought to the church for a “miracle”.
Reports suggest that in the past, the Pastor has come under fire for allegedly claiming to heal fake, dying patients.
On his social media, he posted images of “dead” body laying in hospital beds and then him bring them “back to life.”
See photos below;