- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
Pastor Alph Lukau, founder and General Overseer of Alleluia Ministries International, South Africa, has visited a hospital to heal the sick, after being mocked for a fake resurrection miracle.
This happened after he was challenged to heal the sick in hospitals.
The pastor made the headlines after claiming to have brought back to life a dead man during the Sunday service.
The pastor claimed that the ‘deceased’ had spent the weekend at the mortuary before he was brought to the church for a “miracle”.
Reports suggest that in the past, the Pastor has come under fire for allegedly claiming to heal fake, dying patients.
On his social media, he posted images of “dead” body laying in hospital beds and then him bring them “back to life.”
See photos below;