- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Ghana arrests 72 Nigerian Prostitutes, 1 Togolese, 7 Ghanaians Sex-workers
Seventy-two Nigerian women have been arrested by the Ghana Immigration service together with the Police authorities in the country for allegedly engaging in prostitution.
Seventy-two Nigerian women, a Togolese, and seven Ghanaians were confirmed arrested in a recent raid on commercial sex workers in Ghana.
Ghanaian journalist, Ameyaw Debrah who shared the video on Twitter, reported that the women were arrested in Adenta Community.
According to him, the foreigners will be deported to their countries, while the 7 Ghanaians will be handed to the Ghana police.
Watch the video of their arrest and parade below.