- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
Ghana arrests 72 Nigerian Prostitutes, 1 Togolese, 7 Ghanaians Sex-workers
Seventy-two Nigerian women have been arrested by the Ghana Immigration service together with the Police authorities in the country for allegedly engaging in prostitution.
Seventy-two Nigerian women, a Togolese, and seven Ghanaians were confirmed arrested in a recent raid on commercial sex workers in Ghana.
Ghanaian journalist, Ameyaw Debrah who shared the video on Twitter, reported that the women were arrested in Adenta Community.
According to him, the foreigners will be deported to their countries, while the 7 Ghanaians will be handed to the Ghana police.
Watch the video of their arrest and parade below.