- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Recipe of the day: How to prepare a delicious strawberry milkshake
Who says homemade strawberry beverages cannot be sweet? Try this recipe for a delicious strawberry milkshake!
- Wash the strawberries and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Pop them into your blender or food processor.
- Scoop some vanilla ice cream to give it the sweet taste and Greek-style yoghurt for thickness (if using) into the blender. Pop in some ice cubes too.
- Turn on the blender to low and keep pouring whole milk through the peep hole at intervals till your desired thickness is achieved. Then, turn off your blender.
Serve cool, with cookies or with whole strawberries.