- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Recipe of the day: How to prepare a delicious strawberry milkshake
Who says homemade strawberry beverages cannot be sweet? Try this recipe for a delicious strawberry milkshake!
- Wash the strawberries and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Pop them into your blender or food processor.
- Scoop some vanilla ice cream to give it the sweet taste and Greek-style yoghurt for thickness (if using) into the blender. Pop in some ice cubes too.
- Turn on the blender to low and keep pouring whole milk through the peep hole at intervals till your desired thickness is achieved. Then, turn off your blender.
Serve cool, with cookies or with whole strawberries.