- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
Recipe of the day: How to prepare a delicious strawberry milkshake
Who says homemade strawberry beverages cannot be sweet? Try this recipe for a delicious strawberry milkshake!
- Wash the strawberries and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Pop them into your blender or food processor.
- Scoop some vanilla ice cream to give it the sweet taste and Greek-style yoghurt for thickness (if using) into the blender. Pop in some ice cubes too.
- Turn on the blender to low and keep pouring whole milk through the peep hole at intervals till your desired thickness is achieved. Then, turn off your blender.
Serve cool, with cookies or with whole strawberries.