- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
After taking some time off social media, it appears Nigerian singer, Wizkid, is finally back and ready to pick up the energy from where he stopped.
The singer who has been unavailable for a few months recently made a comeback on popular social media platform, Instagram.
He shared a photo post and accompanied it with a subtle caption in which he had referred to himself as the same president. Wizkid also added that he would be dropping new music soon.
Hours after his announcement, a new single titled Jah Bless Me surfaced on a Starboy Vevo YouTube page.
In a following development, fans of the singer had taken to the comment section of the page with praises for the song by the talented singer.
The new single which was said to have been recorded while he was enjoying a recent vacation in Ghana, follows a mellow lyrical buildup laced with a well-produced beat. In the song dedicated to those in the Ghetto, Wizkid reflects on the blessings of the lord upon his life and also prayed the lord to shower his blessings on people living in the Ghetto.
Listen to the full song below:
The song is produced by popular Ghanaian beat maker KillBeatz.
A visit to his official YouTube page does not show the new song listed among his previous uploads.