- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
After taking some time off social media, it appears Nigerian singer, Wizkid, is finally back and ready to pick up the energy from where he stopped.
The singer who has been unavailable for a few months recently made a comeback on popular social media platform, Instagram.
He shared a photo post and accompanied it with a subtle caption in which he had referred to himself as the same president. Wizkid also added that he would be dropping new music soon.
Hours after his announcement, a new single titled Jah Bless Me surfaced on a Starboy Vevo YouTube page.
In a following development, fans of the singer had taken to the comment section of the page with praises for the song by the talented singer.
The new single which was said to have been recorded while he was enjoying a recent vacation in Ghana, follows a mellow lyrical buildup laced with a well-produced beat. In the song dedicated to those in the Ghetto, Wizkid reflects on the blessings of the lord upon his life and also prayed the lord to shower his blessings on people living in the Ghetto.
Listen to the full song below:
The song is produced by popular Ghanaian beat maker KillBeatz.
A visit to his official YouTube page does not show the new song listed among his previous uploads.