- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
A Nigerian political activist, Peace Ntuk, who survived a ghastly accident, which split her head open, has shared photos of her amazing transformation while thanking God for healing and mercy.
She was involved in an accident on 5th of July 2018. The accident rendered her car completely useless but she was lucky to escape alive.
However, she was severely injured in the crash and had to get multiple stitches on her forehead.
Fortunately, she’s back on her feet less than one year after the accident and she’s also in good health.
See photos below;
Sharing photos of her wrecked car and photos showing her injury and scars, the politician who is a year older today wrote:
Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!!
This happened to me on the 5th of July 2018.
I’m among the living today is by the grace of God.
Happy birthday to me.
In another post, the accident survivor wrote:
Thank you lord.
I don’t bother about the scar.
Happy birthday to me