- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
A Nigerian political activist, Peace Ntuk, who survived a ghastly accident, which split her head open, has shared photos of her amazing transformation while thanking God for healing and mercy.
She was involved in an accident on 5th of July 2018. The accident rendered her car completely useless but she was lucky to escape alive.
However, she was severely injured in the crash and had to get multiple stitches on her forehead.
Fortunately, she’s back on her feet less than one year after the accident and she’s also in good health.
See photos below;
Sharing photos of her wrecked car and photos showing her injury and scars, the politician who is a year older today wrote:
Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!!
This happened to me on the 5th of July 2018.
I’m among the living today is by the grace of God.
Happy birthday to me.
In another post, the accident survivor wrote:
Thank you lord.
I don’t bother about the scar.
Happy birthday to me