- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Revealed! Ronaldo And His Juventus Team-mates Partied With 60 Models After Atletico Madrid Loss
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri confirmed Cristiano Ronaldo and team-mates partied with up to 60 models following their defeat to Atletico Madrid.
After a humbling 2-0 loss in Spain, reports emerged that the Portuguese superstar was among senior players to take a private jet back to Turin after being invited to an event at the Starhotel Majestic.
Women in groups were spotted leaving the venue around breakfast casting doubt over the professionalism of the Juventus team. But boss Allegri didn’t appear deterred by their actions and believed the “dinner” was a good thing for the players.
Reported by CalcioMercato, he said:
“It was a dinner. I’m a football manager, not a watchman. They did it and I think it was good because it made our environment more lively, the lads are responsible and they know what to do. Today we won’t go in ritiro (withdrawal) but I don’t think the lads will organise the party.
“We’ll meet tomorrow morning when I will release the squad list. I think the dinner brought good luck because we won against Napoli afterward”.
The only Juventus players not to attend the party were Federico Bernardeschi and Andrea Barzagli. Juve bounced back from defeat at Atletico with impressive wins away at Bologna and Napoli.