- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Arsene Wenger Labelled A Genius After Prediction About PSG vs Manchester United Match Came True
Arsenal fans have praised former boss Arsene Wenger for his prophetic analysis of Presnel Kimpembe as the weak link in Paris St. Germain’s team. The 23 year-old gave away the crucial penalty that allowed Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford to complete a sensational comeback in the Parc de Princes on Wednesday night.
And speaking ahead of the first leg between United and PSG three weeks ago, Wenger isolated the defender as the player to isolate for opposing sides.
Gunners fans have been quick to play up their former manager’s sharp analysis.
“I would say he [Thomas Tuchel] made two important decisions,” Wenger told BeIN Sports ahead of the first leg at Old Trafford . “The first one was not to play Marquinos at the back, and to play Kimpembe.
“Kimpembe recently had not been convincing in this position because he was too impulsive, made too many fouls. “The second thing is he wanted to strengthen his midfield with Marquinos, and not play Paredes.
Don Wenger pic.twitter.com/PXDkUOQImH
— Darren (@DF_Arsenal) March 6, 2019
“PSG just bought Paredes to play defensive midfield, so he certainly thinks that Paredes is not ready for the intensity, and he has a doubt about Veratti, and two together who are not really fit physically is a huge risk. That’s why he had to push Marquinos into midfield.
“For me it is a little risk, because recently Kimpembe has not been convincing. He’s a very promising defender, but since January, PSG have not convinced.
Arsène Wenger has done it yet again ladies and gentlemans . Pure genius. pic.twitter.com/LqtEwYYnFr
— Olle Le Moine (@OlleLeMoine) March 6, 2019
“Is that because they have the Champions League in mind? Is it because they are not at the same level they were at in November and December?”