- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Drama as Husband catches Wife sleeping with Neighbour’s Gardener
A cheating wife was recently caught by her husband while having sex with their next-door gardener.
The 36-year-old woman identified as Nhamo Nyabusha from Zimbabwe and her neighbour only identified as Richard, 26, were caught having sex by Nhaino’s husband who had received a tip-off whilst he was at work.
For defiling their matrimonial bed, Nhamo and Richard were left bloodied after receiving a serious beating.
“We have always been suspecting that there has been something going on between Richard and the woman who stays next to his house.
“So when we saw him sneaking inside the lady’s house we decided to call the husband who was on night shift.
“He didn’t take time to come and when he got inside the house that’s when we had him shouting on top of his voice after he saw them enjoying each other,” said the source.
“A lot of people came at the house and assaulted Nhamo and Richard until some elderly people in our neighbourhood restrained people from further assaulted them.
“Nhaino’s husband then gave her a divorce token in the sight of everyone who was there and went to his younger brother’s house,” said the source.
Contacted for comment, Nhamo and Richard refused to entertain H-Metro as they were quick to hang up their phones.