- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Another Person shot dead less that 24 hours after the killing of Temitope Olaoye ‘Sugar’ in Ibadan
After a Popular Lawmaker Temitope Olaoye Sugar was shot dead on Saturday, another young man said to a supporter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been shot dead.
The victim was reportedly killed by a bullet from the rifle of a police officer in Ile Tutun, Ibadan South East Local Government Area.
Eyewitnesses say the young man who was in his early 20s was loudly celebrating the victory of his party when a shot fired by the policeman hit him.
The bullet reportedly ruptured his abdominal area and damaged his intestines.
The victim, simply identified as Mudasiru, was said to have been rushed to one Chief Kehinde Ege’s house in Ita Ege, for the extraction of the bullets.
However, he died before the bullets were extracted having lost too much blood.
The Police Public Relations Officer, in the state, Lawrence Fadeyi, who confirms the incident, asked for more time for a comprehensive investigation before further details could be made available.
The victim’s death comes around the time a federal lawmaker, Temitope Olatoye, popularly called Sugar, was shot dead in Ibadan.