- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
“I feel like rape should be legal” – Man explains and gets the support of other men
A man made a shocking comment on Facebook, calling for rape to be made legal and he gave reasons. But what’s even more shocking is that he had the support of some other men.
Lucc Capalot wrote:
“I feel like rape should be legal 100. It’s not fair. Everybody should be able to have the chance to experience sex. Not every man can find a woman so some resort to rape which is 100% fair. If a man wants to rape a woman then why not? Why can’t he experience sex??? Explain.”
The vile post received comments from other men who agreed with Lucc’s statement.
One said: “Straight facts brody.”
Another suggested that the poster should contest for the position of the president of the United States because of his post.
He wrote: “Lucc Capalot 2020 #potus.”