- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
“I feel like rape should be legal” – Man explains and gets the support of other men
A man made a shocking comment on Facebook, calling for rape to be made legal and he gave reasons. But what’s even more shocking is that he had the support of some other men.
Lucc Capalot wrote:
“I feel like rape should be legal 100. It’s not fair. Everybody should be able to have the chance to experience sex. Not every man can find a woman so some resort to rape which is 100% fair. If a man wants to rape a woman then why not? Why can’t he experience sex??? Explain.”
The vile post received comments from other men who agreed with Lucc’s statement.
One said: “Straight facts brody.”
Another suggested that the poster should contest for the position of the president of the United States because of his post.
He wrote: “Lucc Capalot 2020 #potus.”