- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Man experiences 2 weeks of erection – See what he did to himself
An English man identified as Danny Polaris is currently writhing in pain as he is battling with an erection for close to 2 weeks now. According to reports, Danny took an unprescribed erection-enhancing drug that he injected into his penis before having sex.
Two weeks after he took the drug, his erection is yet to go away.
In a bid to get his erection under control, medics have pushed a 7-inch plastic nail down his urethra without anesthetic to no avail. Polaris described this pain as a 10/10.
They also tried putting needles into his penis in a bid to stop the concentrated flow of blood to the area. So far, nothing has helped.
Trouble started when he met a nurse on a night out and both hooked up. Polaris said:
“I met a nurse, who I went home with, who ended up injecting an erection enhancer into my c**k. I thought ‘why not, what could possibly go wrong?”
He decided to make his story public in the hope to raise awareness and warn others of the dangers of taking unprescribed enhancers. His friends have set up a GoFundMe to raise money for things to “make Danny more comfortable”.