- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
Man experiences 2 weeks of erection – See what he did to himself
An English man identified as Danny Polaris is currently writhing in pain as he is battling with an erection for close to 2 weeks now. According to reports, Danny took an unprescribed erection-enhancing drug that he injected into his penis before having sex.
Two weeks after he took the drug, his erection is yet to go away.
In a bid to get his erection under control, medics have pushed a 7-inch plastic nail down his urethra without anesthetic to no avail. Polaris described this pain as a 10/10.
They also tried putting needles into his penis in a bid to stop the concentrated flow of blood to the area. So far, nothing has helped.
Trouble started when he met a nurse on a night out and both hooked up. Polaris said:
“I met a nurse, who I went home with, who ended up injecting an erection enhancer into my c**k. I thought ‘why not, what could possibly go wrong?”
He decided to make his story public in the hope to raise awareness and warn others of the dangers of taking unprescribed enhancers. His friends have set up a GoFundMe to raise money for things to “make Danny more comfortable”.