- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Aliko Dangote’s Daughter, Fatima Welcomes Baby Girl
Fatima Dangote, daughter of Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, has welcomed a bouncing baby girl with Jamil Abubakar, her husband.
Dangote has departed the country for the United States, where Fatima put to bed over the weekend.
The good news comes more than a year after the lovebirds tied the knot in a massively attended wedding ceremony.
Fatima and Jamil who is the first son of former Inspector General of Police Mohammed Abubakar, got married in a society wedding which took place in March 2018.
Mean while, Dangote’s son-in-law, Jamil allegedly impregnated a side chic identified as Chiamaka Nwachukwu in 2017. There was a lot of drama and threat that ensued over the paternity of the baby.
At a point Chiamaka was forced to raise alarm and she was quoted saying “if anything happens to me or the baby, Jamil is responsible”