- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
US rapper, OG Maco has complained about being abandoned by friends as he suffers a terrible skin-eating disease. The rapper made this via social media where he shared pictures of what his face now looks like as he battles the disease.
In a video he shared, OG Maco explained how he contracted the skin-eating disease, Necrotizing Fasciitis, which is a serious skin infection that results in the death of parts of the body’s soft tissue and spreads rapidly.
According to him he contracted it after being wrongly treated for minor rash. Since the diagnosis, his friends have all turned their backs on him.
“I’ve been going through this for about three months and everybody who I thought would be there, who I thought I could depend one, just wasn’t there. You know, um, people who I’ve given all my love to and all of my everything to, just didn’t show up. And it caused me to not really trust anybody or believe in anything. And I went through really the worst of it. I’ve been scared a lot, um, I didn’t know what was gon’ happen. I didn’t know if I was gon’ lose my entire face, I almost did. Um, necrosis, if you ever had one, if you ever get one, just keep the faith”, OG Maco shared.