- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Meet Hadiza Balarabe, the first female deputy governor of Kaduna State
Dr. Hadiza Balarabe has emerged the first female deputy governor of Kaduna State after Governor Nasir El-Rufai was announced winner of the 2019 governorship election in the state. Their bid was announced winner of the election by the OndepeIndep National Electoral Commission, INEC, yesterday.
The All Progressive Congress (APC) took to their official Twitter page to celebrate their victory at the Kaduna State elections and expressed excitement on the history made by Dr. Hadiza Balarabe who is currently the first woman.
“Meet the biggest winner of the #KadunaDecides, Her Excellency, @DrHadiza Balarabe, the first female deputy governor in the history of Kaduna and the core North. Congratulations Dr Hadiza & Mallam @elRufai.”