- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Meet Hadiza Balarabe, the first female deputy governor of Kaduna State
Dr. Hadiza Balarabe has emerged the first female deputy governor of Kaduna State after Governor Nasir El-Rufai was announced winner of the 2019 governorship election in the state. Their bid was announced winner of the election by the OndepeIndep National Electoral Commission, INEC, yesterday.
The All Progressive Congress (APC) took to their official Twitter page to celebrate their victory at the Kaduna State elections and expressed excitement on the history made by Dr. Hadiza Balarabe who is currently the first woman.
“Meet the biggest winner of the #KadunaDecides, Her Excellency, @DrHadiza Balarabe, the first female deputy governor in the history of Kaduna and the core North. Congratulations Dr Hadiza & Mallam @elRufai.”