- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Meet Hadiza Balarabe, the first female deputy governor of Kaduna State
Dr. Hadiza Balarabe has emerged the first female deputy governor of Kaduna State after Governor Nasir El-Rufai was announced winner of the 2019 governorship election in the state. Their bid was announced winner of the election by the OndepeIndep National Electoral Commission, INEC, yesterday.
The All Progressive Congress (APC) took to their official Twitter page to celebrate their victory at the Kaduna State elections and expressed excitement on the history made by Dr. Hadiza Balarabe who is currently the first woman.
“Meet the biggest winner of the #KadunaDecides, Her Excellency, @DrHadiza Balarabe, the first female deputy governor in the history of Kaduna and the core North. Congratulations Dr Hadiza & Mallam @elRufai.”