- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Challenges are bound to be faced by everybody in life. How people deal with these problems is what matters most. Nigerians are known to be resilient and strong that, in spite of the most difficult of situations, they hold their head up and forge ahead in life.
A lady named @theblqis on Instagram has inspired many people through her words and actions. The woman who is wheelchair-bound has become a source of inspiration in spite of her condition.
This beautiful lady who is only 23 years old is one whose grace and beauty has stunned many people with her confident poses and zest for life.
But even more than that, @theblqis is one who has the extraordinary gift of putting words together and making meaning out of them. On her Instagram page, she posts words which are a bridge between nuggets and poetry.
See her photos below:
These inspiring words often address any concept but they are mostly targeted toward relationship issues and normal ‘internet manners’.
View this post on Instagram
Few months ago someone posted about me saying I got married and a lot of people believed it. Few days ago someone posted about me again saying that I’m looking for a husband and they believe too. I’ve heard people say stuff about me, about my condition. Which are not true but I don’t pay attention to them. It’s happened to my loved ones as well and it keeps happening even to people I don’t know. It’s not fair what these people do. Lie about someone you don’t know for few likes and comments. It’s all fun and games until it earns them a seat in Hell. But I pray they realise how bad their actions affect people before it’s too late.
The 23-year-old lady also has a best friend who is also wheelchair-bound. Together, the duo seem happy and confident despite their condition.