- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Challenges are bound to be faced by everybody in life. How people deal with these problems is what matters most. Nigerians are known to be resilient and strong that, in spite of the most difficult of situations, they hold their head up and forge ahead in life.
A lady named @theblqis on Instagram has inspired many people through her words and actions. The woman who is wheelchair-bound has become a source of inspiration in spite of her condition.
This beautiful lady who is only 23 years old is one whose grace and beauty has stunned many people with her confident poses and zest for life.
But even more than that, @theblqis is one who has the extraordinary gift of putting words together and making meaning out of them. On her Instagram page, she posts words which are a bridge between nuggets and poetry.
See her photos below:
These inspiring words often address any concept but they are mostly targeted toward relationship issues and normal ‘internet manners’.
View this post on Instagram
Few months ago someone posted about me saying I got married and a lot of people believed it. Few days ago someone posted about me again saying that I’m looking for a husband and they believe too. I’ve heard people say stuff about me, about my condition. Which are not true but I don’t pay attention to them. It’s happened to my loved ones as well and it keeps happening even to people I don’t know. It’s not fair what these people do. Lie about someone you don’t know for few likes and comments. It’s all fun and games until it earns them a seat in Hell. But I pray they realise how bad their actions affect people before it’s too late.
The 23-year-old lady also has a best friend who is also wheelchair-bound. Together, the duo seem happy and confident despite their condition.