- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
American comedian Eddie Murphy is a father for the 10th time. The 57-year-old comedian/actor welcomed another child with his fiancée, Paige Butcher on November 30. The new born, Max Charles Murphy is the second child of the couple but the 10th child of the Eddie
The famous american actor/comedian, recently welcomed his 10th child with his 39-year-old actor and his fiancée, Paige Butcher welcomed their second child together on November 30. The new born, Max Charles Murphy was delivered weighing six pounds, 11 ounces and measuring 19 inches long.
Congratulations are in order for Murphy who is a new parent again after being through the process nine times. Murphy eldest child, Eric, was born in 1989 from a relationship with Paulette McNeely. He also has five children with ex-wife Nicole Mitchell Murphy, one with Tamara Hood and one with “Spice Girl” Mel B.
With his 39-year-old fiancée, Paige Butcher, the star has two children, with the eldest being a 2-year-old girl named May. The new parents have been together since 2012 and only recently got engaged in September.
Congratulations to the new parents.