- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Femi Fani Kayode Appreciates wife as he share beautiful family photo
Femi Fani Kayode shows off his four handsome sons as he also appreciates their mother in an emotional note
Former aviation minister, politician and writer, Femi Fani Kayode, sometimes known as FFK, has been in the news for several controversial reasons but regardless of that fact, he seems to be a family man.
The proud father of triplets has been known to take to social media to show off his beautiful wife and kids at any slightest opportunity.
FFK posted a picture of his pretty wife, Precious, on Instagram and followed it with a caption that was dedicated to appreciating the former beauty queen.
“The most precious gift a man could ever receive is a woman that feels, knows, understands and appreciates the value of true love. Such a gift is rare indeed and only God can grant it.
“You are the bone of my bone, the flesh of my flesh, the moon of my night and the sun of my day. The one that makes all things beautiful and that gives me strength.
“Your sacrifice, selflessness and dedication shall not go unrewarded. Every day I pray for you: that our God who brought you into my life should bless, prosper and protect you.
“Thank you Mrs. Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode. Thank you Mama Aragorn. Thank you Mama Ibeta. Thank you Snowhite. Thank you Miss United Nations (World) 2014.”
Fani-Kayode got married to his fourth wife, Precious, in 2014, and they had their first child together in 2016. However, they now have four kids in total because on May 25, 2018, his wife gave birth to three boys.
The politician also took to his Instagram page to post a cute picture of his wife together with their four sons.