- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
I wanted to take off with his money but I fell in love — TASUED Alumni confesses, years after meeting American husband on Facebook
A Nigerian lady said she met her American husband 4 years ago on Facebook when she was only 17 and they got married 2 years ago.
Debbie, who now has a 1-year-old daughter with her American husband, said she met him on Facebook in 2014. She was 17 and he was 22. Her intention at the time was just to get her hands on his money, but they began chatting and fell in love.
She was a student of Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED, Ijebu Ode, Ogun state at the time and after chatting for 8 months, he came to Nigeria to see her in Ijebu Ode, in 2015. He returned to Ijebu Ode two more times after that, then helped her apply for a USA visa. Her visa application eventually got approved and, in 2016, she travelled to join him in the US.
They got married that same year and now have a 1-year-old daughter.
Read her story in the screenshots below.