- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
I had no passport this time last year, now Dubai be like backyard – Victor AD
Victor Adere better known as Victor AD, has a lot of things to be thankful for. The singer recently took to his Instagram page to reminisce on how far he has come.
Fast rising star, Victor AD took to his Gram to show his Gratitude to god, for how far he has come, he explained that he did not even have an international passport by March 2018, but he now travels out as he pleases.
Nigeria as a country does not lack in musical talents. However, breaking into the showbiz industry has proven to be a great task for many people.
A number of upcoming stars try to get their talent noticed and those who eventually become known celebs often thank God for grace.
The “wetin we gain” crooner, Victor Adere, better known as Victor AD, gained the attention of Nigerians after his track, Wetin We Gain, went viral. The song is no doubt very instrumental in the positive turn his life has taken.
The singer can now boast of performing at big shows and even working with other big named stars.
To reminisce on his growth and how well his life has changed in a relatively short time, Victor AD took to his Instagram page to reveal that this time March 2018, he did not own an international passport but he now travels to Dubai like it is his backyard.
God I still remember this time last year!! I had no passport. But now Dubai be like backyard ❤️
See his post below: