- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
- Police accidentally shoot Election observer dead in Enugu
Nigerian actor, Funke Akindele-Bello and her Hubby, JJC Skillz, looked all shades of lovely as they stepped out for an event in Lagos recently.
The couple look all loved up as they coordinated white outfits for the event and we can’t help but fall in love with their cuteness.
The actress, not too long ago, took to her Instagram page to advice against living a fake life – according to her,
‘achievement can be admired but one shouldn’t envy or try to copy others’.
Stay in your lane. Keep up with your hustle!! Yes, you can admire their achievement but don’t envy! Wait for your time Don’t try so hard to be like them cause we all have different destinies. Also, don’t forget that most people na to show off they make them hay. So be you and don’t copy copy!!!
See their post here;