- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
A Malaysia-based Nigerian IK Joe took to Facebook on Monday to mourn a friend, who died in the country.
According to Joe, Immigration authorities had detained him when he visited the deceased identified simply as, Iyke Malay, at the hospital on October 19th.
“I visited you at the hospital on 19th of October and got detained by the immigration authorities at the hospital still yet you depart from this world,who am I going to quetstion God or you? Nevertheless God knows the reason it allows many things to happen, you are a brother and friend , my last respect to you is Rest in Peace, Rest in peace iyke Malay ,rest in peace sharp, rest in peace brother.