- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
A Malaysia-based Nigerian IK Joe took to Facebook on Monday to mourn a friend, who died in the country.
According to Joe, Immigration authorities had detained him when he visited the deceased identified simply as, Iyke Malay, at the hospital on October 19th.
“I visited you at the hospital on 19th of October and got detained by the immigration authorities at the hospital still yet you depart from this world,who am I going to quetstion God or you? Nevertheless God knows the reason it allows many things to happen, you are a brother and friend , my last respect to you is Rest in Peace, Rest in peace iyke Malay ,rest in peace sharp, rest in peace brother.