- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto
Photo of a little baby girl allegedly born with Arabic Inscriptions has gone viral
Trending reports claim that a baby carries the symbols on her chest, thigh and back as well as a crescent sign on her ankle. The mother of the child, 24-year-old Saratu Yusuf has described the child as a miracle baby
Reports reaching us claims the baby girl has been born with Arabic inscriptions in several markings around her body including her chest. It is alleged that the baby carries the symbols on her chest, thigh and back as well as a crescent sign on her ankle
It was gathered that the little baby was born on March 2, and her birth has attracted many residents of Sokoto, who troop in, in batches to witness what the mother, Saratu Yusuf has described as the miracle of God.
Newsmen reports that the baby girl was born into a family of four. Born in Police Clinic along Barth Road Sokoto, the mother revealed that the birth was very normal and she did not notice anything strange all through the pregnancy journey.
Saratu who welcomed the baby with her husband of 16 years, Alhaji Hussaini, reportedly revealed that she noticed that the baby’s body has refused to be pierced. She stated that when they tried piercing the baby’s ear, nothing will penetrated her skin.
Expressing gladness, the young mother stated that it has been a joy to welcome such a blessing to her home. She however revealed that the so-called miracle child has been attracting visitors from several local government areas in Sokoto and she has had to relocate to a quiet area to avoid disturbance.
The father of the child, Hussaini, who is reported to be a police officer is said to be based in Kastina and is yet to his child. However there are plans for the police officer to visit his family soon in order for the miracle baby to be named on March 23.