- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Man who decided to settle down in Nigeria after 15-years abroad dies in a ghastly accident in Enugu
A Nigerian man, Kross Aniwetalu based abroad has died after his return to Nigeria few weeks ago.
The deceased identified as Kross Aniwetalu, who hails from Nteje in Anambra state – lived in Mindelo, a city in São Vicente, Cape Verde, before his untimely demise.
It was gathered that the deceased arrived Enugu state few weeks ago after staying for over 15 years abroad and headed to his village in Anambra to visit his people before he was involved in an accident which led to his death.
According to reports, Kross Aniwetalu, was hanging out with friends in the village on Saturday, March 9th, when he stepped aside to answer a phone call. A bus from nowhere hit a tricycle popularly known as Keke Napep which fell on the deceased.
He was rushed to the hospital after he became unconscious and was admitted there before he finally passed away on Thursday (yesterday) at exactly 12.35pm.
It was revealed that the deceased acquired some new cars including Lexus and Range Rover which he planned to take to his new apartment in Enugu before his death.