- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Man who decided to settle down in Nigeria after 15-years abroad dies in a ghastly accident in Enugu
A Nigerian man, Kross Aniwetalu based abroad has died after his return to Nigeria few weeks ago.
The deceased identified as Kross Aniwetalu, who hails from Nteje in Anambra state – lived in Mindelo, a city in São Vicente, Cape Verde, before his untimely demise.
It was gathered that the deceased arrived Enugu state few weeks ago after staying for over 15 years abroad and headed to his village in Anambra to visit his people before he was involved in an accident which led to his death.
According to reports, Kross Aniwetalu, was hanging out with friends in the village on Saturday, March 9th, when he stepped aside to answer a phone call. A bus from nowhere hit a tricycle popularly known as Keke Napep which fell on the deceased.
He was rushed to the hospital after he became unconscious and was admitted there before he finally passed away on Thursday (yesterday) at exactly 12.35pm.
It was revealed that the deceased acquired some new cars including Lexus and Range Rover which he planned to take to his new apartment in Enugu before his death.